[nflug] openBSD pcimcia

eric eric at bootz.us
Mon Dec 4 09:52:13 EST 2006

none of the pcimcia cards I put in my laptop will work, the boot gets
stuck on "setting tty flags" , I've tried waiting to put the card in
after I boot into a prompt for openBSD and that seems to either  work or
fail, I am not sure ...a message pops up in blue I don't remember the
entire messege, I think the last part of the message refers to status.c
or something. I don't know how to get the system to recognize a new
pcimcia card anyhow, I'm not sure where I should start to trouble shoot
or the tools to use, can anyone get me started?