[nflug] IPv6?

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Thu Aug 31 23:51:41 EDT 2006

I would not have noticed either except I was testing a consumer firewall for
work and had to connect Vista directly to the internet for the test.

I have had the "extra speed" package for more than a year now -- whatever
it's called. Having consumer grade IPv6 is certainly a pleasant surprise,
it's just a pity that my business class Verizon line is Ipv4 only. I would
really like to have some internet facing IPv6 servers.

Sam S.