[nflug] linux wireless 802.11n

wpos2 at adelphia.net wpos2 at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 31 16:00:28 EDT 2006

My guess is that Fedora will be among the first distros to address that,
either from Red Hat directly or something like Fedora Forum.  The reason
I say that is that it's the only distro I've been successful with in
using my wireless card (with ndiswrapper), and I've tried a bunch of
live CDs which claim to be able to install it, and SUSE 10.1 which I
*almost* got to work.