[nflug] DNS Question

Wolfe, Robert robert_todd at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 29 13:22:45 EDT 2006

I would recommend downloading the Network Install version.  The binary
images 1 to 14 represent disks 1 to 14.  Yes, there are 14 CDs in the CD
installation version of Debian 3.1r2.  That is why I downloaded the 2-disc
DVD set as well as installed Debian on my Ultra 5 using the network
installation CD.

I teach Debian in my class, as a matter of fact and I recommend the network
installation CD over anything else because with that you will always get the
latest packages from the download mirror.