[nflug] Peter Salus at KWLUG

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Tue Aug 29 08:38:29 EDT 2006

Hey Everyone!

Please see the message below for the Kitchener Waterloo LUG - they are
lucky enough to have Peter Salus presenting next month.  If you have a
way out there, it's certainly worth the trip to see him (as those of you
know who seen him at our meetings).

I'll have more info for our meeting later this week.

Cheers,
Jennifer

Hello LUG folks,

The September KWLUG meeting will be upon us in a fortnight.  (Sorry,
I've just always wanted to use the word fortnight in an email)

Q: What do you get when you cross a comprehensive UNIX encyclopedia with
your favourite Uncle?