[nflug] uhoh tar backup ....uh hah!

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Aug 9 16:23:24 EDT 2006

the mysteryious -N file was a couple of failed tar backups that didn't
make it through ssh... so when ssh failed tar started writing this -N
file which was actually a tarball of my mega home directory

Thank all of you today for your help I will definitly keep quite for a
while and let someone else speak :)

Thank you,
Eric