[nflug] off topic: windows 2003 server question

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 09:47:05 EDT 2006

I know this is off topic. Is ther anyone familiar with
Active dir? Company I am working for has 2003 server
setup. When I have created user accounts in the past
usually in AD the exchange 2003 email account is
created too. In this case the last person here who
setup the servers must not of set that part up. Does
anyone know where this is added? How to set this up?