[nflug] RH Ent. Linux Admin job $60-65K

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 21:42:27 EDT 2006

Are there any lower end Linux tech support jobs for us
guys starting out in Linux? I would love to work for
company that pushes linux. Its hard getting experience
when most places you work is always winblows and most
of those windoze admins dont see the  /other/path/./

.

job-183714791 at craigslist.org<job-183714791 at craigslist.org?subject=Redhat%20Enterprise%20Linux%20Administrator>