[nflug] NFS noac option

ptgoodman ptgrunner at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 27 22:28:54 EDT 2006

Cyber Source wrote:

> <--snip _You_ chose Einstein. --snip>
> I also mentioned Franklin and Edison.....

No more "snip"s allowed. You can research and report on Franklin and
Edison ;-). If you really, really, want me to dig into Franklin and
Edison, I will do so. The results will be the same or it will be found
that their young assistants were the real brains behind it all. I did
Einstein, de Broglie, Green, and Torvalds. It's possible that there is a
single source out there to make my, or possibly your (nah), point.

You are closing in on the big 5-0, aren't you????? It can be difficult,
but I'm willing to help you through that period. Or either you or I
could disprove the idea that only young people are creative.

In the meantime, others are having a productive, very civil discussion
on the pros and cons of NFS. That is the important thing here.

Some things _never_ change? Do you know why Railroad tracks are spaced
as they are?

k.