[nflug] NFS noac option

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Thu Apr 20 12:50:58 EDT 2006

Mail is delivered / served from these as well, everything would just log
jam behind the hard mounts, trying to shut services down on the way
down, and then ultimatly the NFS and NFSLOCK on services on the client
shutting down. I found the soft mounts allowed things to error out and
shutdown cleanly before the UPS died. Is there a downfall about soft
mounts I'm missing, other than things may error out if the NFS box is down?

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr.