[nflug] Zend Studio Alternative

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:00:51 EDT 2006

For some of my larger projects I have been using a trial of Zend
Studio and it has helped me out greatly (ex. built in mysql browser).
However my trial has expired and I do not have the $$$ for the retail
version. Is there any similiar products which are cheaper or free
(hopefully free) that has such features as mysql browser and query
execution (in program), plus php highlighting support? Sorry if this
email is not very detailed im sending it in the middle of a busy day.
Thanks !
--
Frank
Shenanigans!!