[nflug] PHP Excel File Class

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:56:48 EDT 2006

I havent tried this out yet but I found this online

Add this to the top of the page that creates the excel file

header("Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel");
header("Expires: 0");
header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");

then just use html tables to format...once again I havent tried it but
its worth a shot

On 4/12/06, Justin Bennett <Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a class for PHP that will allow me to create native
> Excel documents as streaming output. I'm using CSV now, but It's
> beginning to be a pain with leading zero's and such.
>
>     I've seem Biffwritter, It states I need to install the Zend
> Optimizer (I assume it's compiled PHP), that's not really my preference.
> I'm not really looking to mess with a COM interface.
>
> Thanks
> Justin
>
> --
> Justin Bennett