usb thumdrive mount in knoppix

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 12:19:34 EDT 2005

I got it

  Knoppix mounts all partitions read-only by default.
Right click on the icon
for the relevant drives/partitions and select
"Actions-->Change Read &
write mode" & you should be ok. Thanks for the help. I
will  say Knoppix rocks its solved 100% of stuff I
have worked on related to winblow crashes.. I show
some of these windows only admins stuff Linux can do
and they are dumbfounded. They are so brainwashed by
Microshaft!

--- Jesse Jarzynka <denisesballs at thecybersource.com>