usb thumdrive mount in knoppix

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 08:32:46 EDT 2005

I was working on someones win 98 box and they needed
files copied over to another pc there were no network
connections or floppys. I booted knoppix live cd 3.8.1
with dell usb thumb drive and it was reconized by
knoppix. When trying to copying the files off their
windows drive to the usb it would not let me I was
getting error saying read only. How do I make the ubs
drives to be write. On the desktop there was icon and
its said usb(uba1). any suggestions?