VMWare 4.X

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Sep 27 08:32:25 EDT 2005

You can do it!!! At least I could show you hands on. When I wanted to
switch I didn't have anyone available to do such. I run 2 businesses
through it and keep track of EVERY expenditure, checks, credit cards,
cash, you name it. It's really very simple once your use to it and if
your like me, when/if you do switch, you will wonder why it took you so
long. I absolutely love it, it's way freakin stable (I can remember
money in the past hosing my data because the file got too large, oh
yea, did it a couple of times, just started writing over the data that
was there, etc. Money2K) and I can also do my books in half the time it
use to take. All the records sit in one folder that I have tar up by
cron daily and then copied to a backup server we have here on our
network. I really never liked putting any data of value on ANY windows
partition, be it fat, fat32, ntfs. If you want, just give me a call
sometime 553-8525 and you can pop over to have a look at how mine is
setup and works, that should convince you. We haven't had any mention of
a meeting in quite some time, I'm beginning to wonder if this lot is
going to have any again. Bob, still there?