Perl, PHP, LAMP Job Opening...

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sat Sep 24 02:23:05 EDT 2005

You may wish to email or call the person who contacted me since they can
tell you about the job and any details.  I cut the call relatively short
since I mentioned I am moving to Phoenix, AZ by the end of this month, and
they're looking for someone in the Buffalo, NY area.

Their contact info is as follows:

  - Bert Munk
  - Professional Support Inc.
  - 26 North Cayuga Rd.