Updating?

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Fri Sep 23 11:10:10 EDT 2005

Ron Maggio wrote:

> I see that the distributions are switching to a annual
> subscription for updating, what distros are then still offering free
> updates other then Debian, I think? So which flavors are still truelly
> free to use?
>
> Ron:)

> http://mail.yahoo.com

    I think Ubuntu may have been made just for me, lol. It is and will
always be absolutely free, and of course that means updates. I get new
updates just about every hour, which is a lot more than any other distro
I've used. Ubuntu is the most "open" distro I've seen. I love the fact
that it's Gnome based, starts off very small, and let's you add things
yourself. Plus the apt repositories are absolutely huge, there's nothing
I haven't been able to find yet. Read some of the reviews, Breezy is
awesome. Much faster then Fedora was, and the same install is a full 2
gig less bloated.

--
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source