Firefox problem

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 22 20:41:15 EDT 2005

I did this and it took away some of the Firefox extensions I had
installed. Pango is installed and it may have been the problem. Not sure
yet. I'll give it a few days of testing. Just finished compiling an
updated kernel this morning and had been waiting til that was finished
prior to following your suggestion. Thanks for the tip I'm hoping it works.
Bob