yum problems

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 09:43:23 EDT 2005

pete
 When you do  a rpm -q --provides glibc |  grep -i
libc.so.6 What do you get? I tried to uninstall the
programs that are dependent on this but I get message
saying program not installed.. This is preventing me
fom doing any major gnome updates. I try to find the
rpm for libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4) and its not on the
internet anywhere... Is there a way to upgrade gnome
from cd? and not using yum?

=== message truncated ===