Mass Storage Technology - SCSI to be replaced by Serial Techn ologies (ATA / Fiber channel)

Ronald Wechter rwechter at liberatortime.com
Thu Sep 15 09:26:49 EDT 2005

>From what I've found on forums and googling the Kernel contains drivers for
NForce 1-3.  The included drivers, again from what I've read, doesnt allow
the sound and network cards to work.

I understand that being on the bleeding edge with Linux is not a good thing
I figured I'd query the group here.  If anyone has a spare NForce 4 system
laying around could you try it please - hehehehehe

Well - how about this.  Let me pose a different question.  Does anyone have
a powerhouse system (3D card, video editing etc) that they are using right
now.  Would like to be able to play Farcry etc with the machine while being
able to mess with MythTV etc - Component suggestions would be great.

Ron