More on scsi CDROMs with fedora

hawkwynd nflug at afourthdimension.com
Tue Sep 13 23:47:20 EDT 2005

Greetings all,

I've been away from the list for some time, working on getting my linux
skills honed, so I'm back to working on my Fedora machine to get my scsi
cdrom drives all working under Fedora.

Before I do anything more, I need to ask - which Linux os would be the
best for a person who's NEVER used a computer before? Is there a version
out there that can give a senior citizen the basic email web and
solitaire package? I'm looking to build a Pc that seniors can learn and
use without alot of extras to confuse them.

I have more questions, but I'll start with this one, and we'll move into
other areas soon.

Thank you,
Scott Fleming
http://www.hawkwynd.com