Mandrake & Red Hat

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 17:16:10 EDT 2005

AlsoAlso redhat initially said that they weren't going
to release a desktop distro, but in the past 6 months
they changed their tune.

If you're looking for the 'free' redhat distro, they
combined it with the Fedora project, which they then
put in charge of releasing the 'free' releases. A
little confusing at first, but at least they don't get
the questions "What is the difference between the Red
Hat you pay for, and the Red Hat that's Free?" or "I'm
running RedHat, How come I don't get support"

fedora.redhat.com is the site for fedora