upgrading to gnome 2.12

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Sep 7 14:41:31 EDT 2005

Do this one, " yum list > yumlist " (need to be root) This will create a
file in the directory your in called yumlist and it will be a listing of
every package available to your currently installed repos. You can then
less the list and search for a package your thinking of installing or
just read the whole list, it will also have a column as to the repo it's
on and whether or not updates have been released for it. Pretty cool huh?