#$!@

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 13:38:01 EDT 2005

I did try it and it failed at the 2 modules that VMware needs.  (vmnet and
vmmod or whatever). I was able to get the modules to compile with a gcc 3.3.6
compiled kernel and a 3.3.5 gcc installed (or vice versa).  It warned me it was
different but compiled anyway. I had t change the gcc and the gcc-bug symlinks
to point from gcc4 to gcc3.3.x binaries.

JJ