bttv tuner card try number 2

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Sep 6 16:54:14 EDT 2005

try NOT adding the tuner and options lines at all. I hadn't needed those
in forever. I only suggested it before because you were on slack and
having troubles. Try taking everything out of your modprobe file related
to the card then reboot. When it comes back up modprobe the saa7134 and
see what happens and check your logs to see if it bitches about
anything. The tuner line was for the bttv module so you might actually
be pissing it off putting that in for the saa7134 module.