CPU usage

dave buckettruckdave at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 09:55:10 EDT 2005

Hi all,

	simple question here. Just did a very routine update on my Debian etch
system. Seems as though there is some service that is hogging cpu usage. At
idle I'm showing about 40% utilization on an amd XP 2600 with 512MB. Used to
flutter between 0-1%. I remember seeing a simple command that showed which
services were using how much cpu power. If I could only remember what it was
now. If someone could post back with that command that'd be great, otherwise
I'll keep poking around. I'm sure I have it somewhere.

Thanks
Dave