[nflug] application loading - fine tuning

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 09:01:08 EDT 2005

I believe you may be looking at compiling in the libs directly as opposed to
shared.  Debian has a page that talks about recompiling DEB packages to make
your debian box more Gentoo-Like- this may offer you an option to compile in
all the libs.  I do not have the URL but a search of the above topics may help.
 Also there may be an option to pre-load libs that the apps need ( I read this
somewhere but am by no means a software expert - but just recall hearing/or
reading the above.)  In fact the pre-loading part I think I read on Gentoo's
site when I had a gentoo server.

JJN