[nflug] Trouble with CDrom

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 08:56:12 EDT 2005

Always used jumpers - never really trusted cable - if I somehow have cable
select choosing my drives layout then it's a mistake.

I may have narrowed it down- I startd K3B in a terminal and then shut it down
and got a bunch of GUI errors in the terminal.  THen when I tried to eject the
DVD from the burner with the eject button - more errors and I saw a bunch of
CDrom: eject failed error in dmesg until I rebootd.  Still no sign of /dev/hdc
or others being used by fuser.

Not a huge problem - just want to know what it is.  I'll keep looking...

JJN