[nflug] Linux-Based Telnet BBS

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Fri Oct 21 12:20:01 EDT 2005

That worked ;) And running Slack no less *evil grin*.  It's always nice
to see other installations of Slack ;)

I guess you're wording is correct in your issue.net file, I guess I
needed it spelled out a bit more clearly so as I wake up over a glass of
cola and breakfast I understand what is already said, just a bit more
obvious to my half asleep mind ;)

   - Tony