[nflug] Formatting FAT32 partitions

Greg Neumann DadNeumann at verizon.net
Fri Oct 21 10:34:25 EDT 2005

Well, as usual, I stand corrected. But I think you're touching on the
problem w/ the "fragmenting". I think that the File Allocation Tables
(the FAT in FAT) get so huge when FAT32 gets bigger than 100gb that it's
downright dangerous to use them, especially w/ all the extra swap file
usage that all Windows versions like to do. Well, too far afield.  I'll
stop NOW! ;-)
-Greg