[nflug] any meetings soon?

Robert Wolfe robert at wolfe.mine.nu
Thu Oct 20 22:01:50 EDT 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Roelant Ossewaarde wrote:

> Is that BBS as in: Bulletin Board System? Like, with modems? And doors? and
> like, with download areas? X-Modem, Y-Modem, Z-Modem? Kermit even?
>
> No, seriously, are you really running a BBS?

Yes, it is.  You can access it via telnet to wolfe.mine.nu.  Has a few
networked message bases right now as I have 2 jobs plus run a webhosting
business so those 3 things keep me busy most of the time, but still find
time to run my BBS (running the latest development version of MBSE under
Debian 'Etch' on my Sun Ultra 5).