[nflug] any meetings soon?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 11:58:54 EDT 2005

Well, let's work on this.

The last several meetings have had abyssmal attendance.  If Ron hadn't brought
his class one time, I would have been the only person at the meeting...  I've
also had people agree to present at meetings, only to have them not show up.

I've also been spending a lot of time in Rochester on the weekends, which means
an hour each way to come to the meeting.

Now, I'm really loathe to make that kind of drive for a very small attendance.
If we're going to have a good turnout and have people that are willing to help
out by bringing things to talk about or present, I'd be willing to have
meetings, again.

It seems that people don't want to go to downtown Buffalo on Sunday afternoons
for meetings.  We've had our best attendance when we were in Cheektowaga.
Unfortunately, we don't have a meeting place in the suburbs, anymore.  We are
in the Ansonia building at 712 Main Street.  It's really easy to get to from
33.

Let's get a head count of who is going to show up.  No fair replying if you
don't intend to be there.  Let's also see who wants to discuss what topics.  If
I don't get more than a few people that are going to show up, there's no sense
in trying to have a meeting.

Cheers!

Bob