[nflug] Experienced LAMP developer for local work

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Wed Oct 19 11:19:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

   Some friends of mine need to find someone reliable who they can call
on from time to time to work on their web site.  They are running
osCommerce, so experience with that app would be helpful.  Tasks will
range from fixing php/database (MySQL) problems, to tweaking/customizing
their osCommerce installation.  A server move may be in the works in the
next few months to.  Web design skills not necessary, as they have a Mac
geek. ;)  If you're interested, contact me off list, and I'll hook you
up with them.

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek