[nflug] printing problem

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Oct 17 10:12:47 EDT 2005

You most likely have stuck jobs for some reason or other. "lpq" will
show the jobs in queue, they can be cleared with "lprm -"(as root). I
would then restart cups. They printer may be disabled. If "lpq" shows
the printer disabled (probably not because you deleted it) but it can be
restarted with "/usr/bin/enable nameofprinter" (full path needed for
enable). Check your smb.conf file and make sure nothing go changed with
the updates. Also, if you add a new printer, restart smb before trying
to add it to a windows share.