[nflug] Re: Solaris Machines and Domino

bithead bithead at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 16 12:19:55 EDT 2005

Sun hardware and software is documented at http://docs.sun.com/
You can locate specs about the V210 as well as information about various
OSes.

IBM has a good overview document about Lotus Domino on Sun and Linux at this
URL.
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/notesua.nsf/find/domino
Their website leaves much to be desired, but if you dig...
You may need to submit a new search on their site for updated docs.

I don't believe there is any Linux binary emulation capability under
Solaris.
Debian is nice probably for Sparc hardware as well.

- Brian