TV Tuner

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Oct 12 17:25:07 EDT 2005

Looks like your out of luck, it says it only works with windows. NOT!
I don't know about that card in particular, you need to try and find
what chipset it uses. Or poke around in your kernel to see what handles
what, like the specs for the bttv module, which would probably handle
this card. The encoder card M179 is the one I ended up buying and it
works with the ivtv module.