TV Tuner

Joshua Ronne Altemoos joshua.altemoos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:51:56 EDT 2005

I am looking them up on tigerdirect and i seen  it is the
 AverMedia AVerTV PVR 150 Plus PCI TV Card (White Box)

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=1333268&sku=A46-4068

Which has a mpeg2 encoder bulit in. Now if you are just wanting to
tune to the tv or radio or w/e does Proccessor speed matter?

Josh