Yum stuff

hubbardr at adelphia.net hubbardr at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 11 13:56:11 EDT 2005

 if you have yum already on your system, then there is a manpage available, type
man yum
at a shell prompt and you will get loads of info (one of the better manpages i have seen)
if you have kde installed, start up konquerer, and type
#yum
in the location bar, for a graphical version of the same document.

yum info

at a shell prompt will get you information on what packages are available.

hope this helps...