midi

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 17:10:25 EDT 2005

I found something that may help with diagnosing the problem. If I right click
on the mid file and click open with and navigate to /usr/bin/timidity the
file will play but I have no visual control, it just plays until it stops.
Not sure if that tidbit helps but it seems like it narrows things down a bit.
At least it isn't a hardware problem and the comp is capable of playing that
file type? Must be a setting somewhere...
jb

--
The truth about a man lies first and foremost in what he hides.
		-- Andre Malraux