DSL without Phone?

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 11:40:39 EDT 2005

I think the feds are cracking down on phone companies
that try to force you to take voice service.  If you
are really nervous, you can save a copy of the
wording, then anytime they try to sell you voice, say
no.  It they threaten to drop you, remind them of
thier ad, and point out that your lawyer is the NYS
Attorney General, and he would be happy to discuss the
matter further.
That tends to shut them up.

--- Joshua Ronne Altemoos <joshua.altemoos at gmail.com>