Automating reports

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 3 04:15:28 EDT 2005

Hello everyone:
	I have this project I'm trying to do. It starts by saving charts from a
web page. There are 4 charts that get updated daily (M-F). I currently
do this manually by right clicking on the chart in Firefox and select
save as. These are stock indexes for monitoring the investment portion
of a retirement portfolio. I then put the 4 charts on one page in
OpenOffice Writer with labels above each chart. How can I automate this
process or is there an easier process to create a pdf or postscript file
for output to default printer? I can send a sample output if some one
would like to see the manual result.
Thank you
Bob