sendmail Fedora 4

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sun Oct 2 16:17:15 EDT 2005

DoveCot is a POP3/IMAPD daemon, which I believe Fedora is now using as
of Fedora Core 2, thus replacing the UW IMAPD. I believe they removed
Pine/Pico at the same time and replaced Pico with 'nano'.  Something
about a possible conflict of license types due to the way UW licences
their software.

I love Dovecot since finding it, and even compile it onto my slackware
boxes. It has similar features to Courier.  I'd paste a copy of my
config file, but my stuff is packed up for a move to Phoenix, AZ.  Their
documentation is pretty good though, so check out www.dovecot.org

    - Tony