[nflug] Internet latency

dave buckettruckdave at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:30:36 EST 2005

Hi all,

	I am running Debian etch, have been using debian for about a year. I recently
did a weekly update on my system and now my internet latency is horrible!
Often internet apps are timing out. I'm using adelphia on a home-network. The
windows box works just fine so I know its not powerlink. I'm wondering if
somehow during the update, ipv6 might have been implimented? Is that a
possible cause for this latency issue? If it is possible how can I set it
back to ipv4. If I'm full of sh** in my theory, ideas are very welcome! The
delay is really bad.  Thanks for any input you guys may have

thx Dave