[nflug] firefox 1.5 install quesion

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 14:27:18 EST 2005

Duhm Duhm.... Duhm Duhm just when you thought it was safe to apply a theme...

Dadadaaaaaa

Sometimes I have to just ask, what the?  Things like this often make me wish I
hadn't given up sniffing glue (80s movie reference for the younger folks :-)

But Linux still Pwns nOOb5!  (sorry spent a day watching PurePwnage.com
episodes) I so Pwn and have like UberMicro!.

JJN