[nflug] Internet latency

Greg Neumann DadNeumann at verizon.net
Wed Nov 30 10:47:33 EST 2005

This has been a sporadic problem I've seen w/ Adelphia since ... um ...
2000-ish? I found that if I just added a nameserver NOT belonging to
Adelphia on the list just in case, it's all good. I asked, and the ISP
we use for hosting at work doesn't mind me doing that with the home
setup. It's unfortunately a recurring problem, though NOT a frequent
one. This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen it since I first used
Adelphia. It works out to maybe once every year or so. Eventually, it
all works again anyway. "FWIW", "YMMV", and "I'm not a real tech guy",
and all that stuff. This is just my anecdotal experience w/ Adelphia
with this over the years.
-Greg