[nflug] Vservers - no need to pay for VM!

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 09:21:50 EST 2005

JJ I was on that exact same page when I checked this
email. HOW weird is that!! This does look very cool.
Does this work with LVM? Also, does each
vserver get it's own IP? If not, how would one discern
which vserver to connect to?

--- JJ Neff <jjneff at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.howtoforge.com/linux_vserver_debian
>
> The link to the Vserver page has stuff more general
> (not so debian specific)
>
> Seems too easy - will have to give this a try when I
> find a few free hours :-)
> JJN

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win
- Mohandas Gandhi