[nflug] Cant open files...

Nflug Member Scott nflug at afourthdimension.com
Sun Nov 27 09:59:42 EST 2005

Yes, I can copy them to a local dir, but I would like to be able to edit
them without copying them to a local dir. The files reside on a 'nix
based nas server on my local lan. On my winblows machine, I can edit
them directly without having to copy them to a local dir, why can't my
Fedora Core machine do the same?

Scott