[nflug] RE: Partitions sizes

Ron Maggio ronmaggio2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 14:58:55 EST 2005

Hi, all
  I know that this is a simple question and most of you are way past this in your Linux endeavors, but I'm in the process of getting ready to install Fedora Core 4 on my P4 system. (rhyme? no pun intended) I have not upgraded (two more HDD's and a DVD-RW) the hardware yet, but I thought I'd try it out on this system. I have a 120 gig HDD and would like to get some ideas on the minimum partition sizes for an install. I went to Red Hat's web site and read the install manual, but I found nothing listed about in relation to partition sizes. ie: boot, root and so on. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks, Ron:)