[nflug] Ipod + Linux

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 21:53:56 EST 2005

--- Frank Kumro <fkumro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well the snowboarding season is coming apon us and I want an ipod :)
> However I do not have a windows machine nor will i use one for my
> ipod. So I have been searching for some software which works with the
> ipod and runs on linux. Does anyone have any experience with some
> software and would like to recommend it to me. Please include any
> issues that you have run into. Thanks again guys :) PS Does anyone
> ski/snowboard?
> --
> Frank
> Shenanigans!!

here's one I found on my gentoo box,  might be useful for what you want to
do...

app-pda/ipodslave
      Latest version available: 0.6.2
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 406 kB
      Homepage:    http://kpod.sourceforge.net/ipodslave/
Music stored on an Apple iPod. It further allows you to organize playlists and
uploading tracks.
      License:     GPL-2

Dave J. Andruczyk