[nflug] any meetings?

Joshua Ronne Altemoos joshua at wolfnix.net
Sat Nov 19 15:36:39 EST 2005

The meeting place is at the ansonia center you can get there by Rail by
getting off at the theather station and walking down main past studio
arena and it is right there just amke sure you are at the right door and
you would ring teh NYCLU office. The meetings are always the 3rd sunday of
the month if convient and if people say they will come.

josh